Thursday, February 08, 2007

A FLAT-OUT, 48-MINUTE, THOROUGH BEATING

Look, I'm just one of your humble SpursDynasty journalists. I'm all fact, concrete-detail, quotes, statistics, and commentary-free news.

I'm no commentator.

Kobe is, in fact, a crying, weepy, sad bastard. It's true. No commentary.

Also, I knew the Spurs were going to pummel the Wizards.

But you don't have to take my word for it. Take the word of the Wizards' coach, Eddie Jordan... ''That was just a flat-out, 48-minute, thorough beating - right from the beginning to the end''

Be afraid, NBA. The Rodeo trip is upon you.

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger D Strickland said...

Great quote by Pop after the game:

"We got 'em (Dallas and Phoenix) right where we want 'em. They're thinking they're pretty good. We lose a few more, then we're going to put on the steam."

2/09/2007 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home