Monday, September 03, 2007

Steve Nash on Tim Duncan

In case you missed it, Charlie Rose interviewed Steve Nash last week. Nash talked about his career and the NBA and gave thoughtful, intelligent and articulate answers to Rose's questions, including a few that might be of interest to SpursDynasty readers.
ROSE: Who do you admire? I mean, who has skills that stun you?
NASH: Well, as a point guard, I love Jason Kidd. I think he has a great feel for the game. And ...
ROSE: ... he can see ...
NASH: ... players. Great vision.
ROSE: He can see the court and the open man.
NASH: I love that. Great vision. And then as far as guys in general in the NBA, I think Tim Duncan is unbelievable. He's so solid, special as a winner and a team player.
Nash goes on to talk about how playing soccer as a kid helped him become a better basketball player, which I'll post later in the week. In the meantime, you can watch the interview for yourself. I wonder, could we successfully lobby Charlie to invite Tim Duncan on the show?


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home